General Data Protection Regulation
ALDYGO (“We” or “us”) take your privacy seriously and are fully committed to handling the information we collect from you in a secure and responsible manner. We are dedicated to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice sets out the basis upon which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We may update this notice from time to time, and will publish the new version on our website (last update: May 24, 2018).
You may give us information about you by:
• Completing the contact form on our website
• Giving us your business card at a meeting
• Asking for information by email, social networks or telephone
We may collect information about you by:
• Receiving it from one of our partners
• Acquiring a database with your name on it
• Finding it on the internet or anywhere it is publicly disclosed
• When you log in on an application or website developed by Aldygo
The type and amount of data we collect varies depending on your relationship with us :
• Name and contact data: first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact data such as delivery address
• Credentials: passwords, password hints and similar security information used for authentication and account access
• Demographic data: age, gender, etc…
• Details of your contract: information necessary to handle our business relationship
• Payment data: data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your credit card number, and the security code associated with your payment instrument
• Purchases: data about the quotes you request, the orders you place and purchases you make. If you have an account with us, we also hold information about your balance and any overdue payment
• Location data: data about your location if location services are enabled. If your location services are not turned on, we will not collect any information about your location
• Your interactions with us: content of messages, e-mails, letters or phone calls you send us, such as feedback and reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support. When you contact us, phone conversations may be monitored and recorded
• data collected directly or indirectly on our applications, such as activities, performances, or behaviors
We may use your personal data in order to:
• Provide you with the goods and services you ask from us
• Improve our goods and services
• Conduct our business operations
• Do marketing activities
• Comply with legal obligations
• Use it for human resources management
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary with the following third parties:
• Service providers
• Banks and other entities that process payment transactions/provide financial services
• Business partners and clients
• Other Aldygo entities and subsidiaries
• Legal authorities or regulatory bodies
• Parties involved with current or prospective legal proceedings, or assisting us to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
We collect, use and disclose your personal data as long as there is a legal basis. This legal basis can be:
• Because you gave your consent
• Because we need it to execute or take steps to enter into a contract with you
• Because it is in our legitimate interest
• Because we need it to comply with the law
In cases where we could be led to transfer your data to a location outside France, the European Union or to a country that has an adequate level of data protection, we will ensure your data is given a similar level of protection to that required under European data privacy laws and regulations.
Any sensitive personal data shall not be transferred outside these places without you being informed prior to the transfer.
Your personal data will be retained as long as needed for the purposes for which they have been collected.
This includes retention of some personal data following the end of our relationship with you, for example to resolve any potential disputes and for ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, to maintain records of our services, and otherwise to comply with our legal obligations and to defend our legal rights.
We regularly review the technical and organizational security measures we have in place on our information and communications systems in order to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your personal information.
You can exercise any of your data subject rights. Under the data protection laws and regulations, you have right of:
• Access: you have the right to know whether we hold personal data about you. Obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you, together with other information about how we process it
• Rectification: you can request rectification of inaccurate data
• Erasure: you can request erasure of your personal data
• Restriction: you have a right to ask us to restrict our use of your personal data in some circumstances, for example while we investigate a complaint that the data we hold about you is inaccurate
• Portability: you have the right to receive a copy or have a copy transmitted to another company (in a machine-readable format) of personal data which you have provided to us
• Objection: you can object to the use of your personal data for some purposes (e.g. direct marketing purposes)
You can also withdraw any consent which you have given relating to use of your data, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel like your rights have been violated.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
171 av Charles de Gaulle